LAUNCH30 is a program of LEAD Hampton Roads, the region’s oldest and largest business leadership organization. Designed to attract, engage and retain our region’s next generation of leaders, the curriculum is skill-based while introducing participants to the rich opportunity in Hampton Roads.
The experience will provide a dynamic and innovative addition to our region’s efforts to retain high-performing young people.
- Experience our region from “Behind the Scenes”
- Identify and enhance basic leadership skills, including how to lead change
- Learn how to navigate multigenerational workplaces and organizations
- Enhance presentation, fundraising and networking skills
- Be matched with a community board as an intern for a 12 month
One full-day retreat plus 5 sessions 3:30-6:30 PM
Each session will take place in a venue of interest to young professionals, with opportunities to tour and meet CEO’s.
$1500 to include leadership development materials and self-assessments; tours; refreshments and graduation recognition. Limited financial aid available.