THE REGIONAL ECONOMIC DISCUSSION OF THE YEAR
Dragas Center for Economic Analysis & Policy
Strome College of Business I ODU
LEAD Hampton Roads invites you to be a part of the strategic discussion and join the hundreds of business and community leaders who gather each Fall for THE critical regional conversation concerning "where we are" and what sound options lie ahead. For the past 18 years, the State of the Region Address has inspired and challenged us to take our region to the next level.
The three pillars of the regional economy DEFENSE, THE PORT and TOURISM have improved and prospects for future growth are looking up. We ask whether Hampton Roads has finally emerged from a "lost decade" and if the future is bright.
Is it Morning Again in Hampton Roads?
- A Complicated Subject: The Impact of Medicaid Expansion on Hampton Roads
- Craft Brewing in Hampton Roads
- Too Much of a Good Thing? Multifamily Housing in Hampton Roads
- Welcome to Your New Home. International Migration and Hampton Roads
- Hampton City Schools: The Next Generation of Learning in Hampton Roads
- Hampton Roads: In Search of a Social Media Identity
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
Norfolk Waterside Marriott